You are welcome to book a table between 17-21:30 Tuesdays till sunday.
For parties of 8 or more; call us or send us a mail, and we’ll set something up.
1. Ceviche, buttermilk, cucumber
2. Pan seared cod, hummus, flat bread
3. Yorkshire pudding, cheese sauce, herbs
1. Cured halibut, oyster emulsion, gooseberrie sauce
2. Baked white fish, cucumber dashi, ramson *
3. Crispy chicken, poached rhubarb, asparagus *
4. Coconut ice cream, pineapple, brown cheese *
In case of allergies or other dietary requirements; let us know in advance and we will adjust the menu for you.
All 7 servings 460 kr
3 courses (marked*) 390 kr
Snacks 100 kr
What We Care About
It is important for us at Naert that guests can relax and feel at home.
Our guests can enjoy a modern take on both Norwegian and Danish culinary traditions. The outdoor area is often seen by locals as one of Copenhagen’s best kept secrets. We use many traditional preservation techniques, such as smoking, salting, pickling and fermentation.
Although we enjoy using local danish produce, we also incorporate Norwegian products such as stockfish, brown cheese, and akvavit.
However, our concept is not only limited to the north, as we often draw inspiration from other countries. An evening at Naert is always a unique gastronomic experience accompanied by the best in beer and wine.
We look forward to welcoming you to Naert!