You are welcome to book a table between 17-21:30 Tuesdays till Saturday.
For parties of 8 or more; call us or send us a mail, and we’ll set something up.
We also serve an a la carte menu from 15:00 based on produce from our signature menu.
1. Ceviche, cucumber, raddishes
2. Tartare, potato chips, leek
3. Fish soup a la Bergen
1. Baked cod, stir fried pak choy, dashi sauce with fermented cucumber, lovage *
2. Poached white asparagus, pickled green strawberries, roasted sunflower seeds, mussel foam seasoned with fermented pea husks
3. Pan seared entrcôte, broccoli purée with basil, grilled summer cabbage, sauce on miso and tomato *
4. Buttermilk ice cream, rhubarb poached in raspberry syrup, caramelized white chocolate, peanuts *
In case of allergies or other dietary requirements; let us know in advance and we will adjust the menu for you.
All 7 servings 495 kr
3 courses (marked*) 390 kr
Wine pairing 5 glasses 479 kr
Our wines are mostly natural. Wich means they are naturaly fermented with wild yeast and minimal amounts of sulfites. The wine farmers look after their grapes instead of spraying them with pesticides.
What We Care About
It is important for us at Naert that guests can relax and feel at home.
Our guests can enjoy a modern take on both Norwegian and Danish culinary traditions. The outdoor area is often seen by locals as one of Copenhagen’s best kept secrets. We use many traditional preservation techniques, such as smoking, salting, pickling and fermentation.
Although we enjoy using local danish produce, we also incorporate Norwegian products such as stockfish, brown cheese, and akvavit.
However, our concept is not only limited to the north, as we often draw inspiration from other countries. An evening at Naert is always a unique gastronomic experience accompanied by the best in beer and wine.
We look forward to welcoming you to Naert!