You are welcome to book a table between 17-22 Tuesdays for ‘Saturdays call us on and we’ll set something sweet up for you.
1. Tapioca chips, tomato, holliday dip
2. Pan seared cod, hummus, flat bread
3. Yorkshire pudding, cheese sauce, herbs
1. Baked cod, pea puree, smoked bone marrow, fermented tomato
2. Carrot gnocchi, shrimp, miso sauce, egg yolk
3. Braised pork cheeks, broccoli cream, seaweed sauce, coriander
4. Brown cheese ice cream, meringue with walnuts and malt, gel on seabuckthorn and thyme
In case of allergies or other dietary requirements; let us know in advance and we will adjust the menu for you.
What We Care About
It is important for us at Naert that guests can relax and feel at home.
Our guests can enjoy a modern take on both Norwegian and Danish culinary traditions. The outdoor area is often seen by locals as one of Copenhagen’s best kept secrets. We use many traditional preservation techniques, such as smoking, salting, pickling, and juicing, which is the practice of extracting juice through steam.
Although we enjoy using local danish produce, we also incorporate Norwegian products such as clipfish, lamb ribs, and leg of mutton.
However, our concept is not only limited to the north, as we often draw inspiration from other countries. An evening at Naert is always a unique gastronomic experience accompanied by the best in beer and wine.
We look forward to welcoming you to Naert!